To our lovely clients . . .
Things are going to be different, but we are keeping you safe, so please work with us.
- Please arrive at your appointment time, not before as waiting area is limited. Please come alone, no children or partners
- You will be asked to sanitise hands on arrival, and have your temperature checked.
- Each client will be given a pack containing disposable gown, mask and towel. (You can wear your own mask if you prefer.)
- Staff will wear face visors and disposable aprons.
- Work stations and tools will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between clients
- We will be working at half capacity so social distance between clients can be maintained.
- There will be no magazines or refreshments, to avoid cross contamination.
- Please minimise what you bring in the salon with you.
- Please call for appointments, we cannot accept walk ins.
- Please come in with clean hair, and remove all root spray prior to your colour appointment.
- If you have any covid symptoms, cough, temperature, loss or change in smell or taste, then please do not come into the salon. Call us and we will rearrange your appointment.
We thank you for your continued custom and support
A Cut Above Team xx